Sunday, September 22, 2013

Who am I



Anytime someone asks about my music influences, I usually always begin with a litany of British bands. Beatles, Stones, Floyd, The Who, Supertramp, Yardbirds, Genesis, and most recently Mumford & Sons.

I apologise to the Beach Boys, Springsteen, Metallica, The Everly Brothers, and even our own, Guess Who, Rush, Triumph, April Wine.

First impressions were a small transistor radio, then black and white TV on Sullivan, Dick Clark, and Shindigs, and other copiers.  "Ladies and Gentlemen, the Beatles ".......I can still recall Ed Sullivan's words.

In this blog, this is simply a chance for me to talk about my best memories and favourites.

The Brits were more impactful,  they set the tone, literally.

Happy to have you on board, grab some headphones, sit back, and hopefully enjoy some music moments. 

No comments:

Post a Comment