Sunday, September 22, 2013

A beginning, the drums come in low and the guitar is introduced

Cue the kids to come out and warm up.

" I woke up this morning and the sun was gone"
"Turned on some music to start my day"
" I lost myself in a familiar song  "
" I closed my eyes and slipped away "


Familiar lyrics, familiar strings, once you hear them played, some people can remember the song after a few chords or notes.



" I once had a girl, or should I say, she once had me "
"She showed her room, it not too good, Norwegian wood "


Again, the single voice, the guitar strums, the echos continue and you are taken to the place in your mind when you heard George Harrison begin the song.




When then after the guitar rift, the drums take over, the lead singer itching to join the music but the drums and guitar meet for major contest, the kids voices begin to appear.

"Who are you"





Finally the drums, guitar and group reach the group is in high gear !

There is a rush, it's electric and you have rock legend.



Canada, be proud, you lay claim to one of thee best bands ever created, they have sound, the drums, the guitar and lyrics with the soul to represent Canada.


No comments:

Post a Comment